A series of automations for Savage Worlds (SWADE): Joker's Wild (with bonus); Status Management (with icons); Reroll with a benny; detect targets, hit and damage; etc.
- Automatically rolls initiative when combat starts
- Distribute bennies automatically when a Joker is drawn (Joker's Wild)
- Add +2 Bonus when a character has a Joker
- Show icons on the tokens for the status, wounds and fatigue. And link status that apply another: Stunned also marks Distracted and Vulnerable
- Manage Status automatically during the combat. Rolls to remove Stunned and Shaken (offer a to use a benny if it fails), removes Distracted and Vulnerable at the end of turn. Shows a warn for Entagled and Bound
- Shows a button to Reroll with a Benny in every roll. And shows a critical failure message (hiding the benny button in this case)
- Weapons and Powers show a dialog box instead of sending to chat directly. They also count shots and power points automatically (can be disabled in module settings)
- Weapons and Powers auto-detect when targets are selected, showing hit, raise with a button to roll damage and apply wounds.
- Translation support (English, Portuguese BR and Spanish available)
- DiceSoNice Support (with benny animations)
New features will be added.
Visit the project page for more info and screenshots: https://github.com/lipefl/swade-tools
Required Game Systems
- Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Latest Version: Version 0.21.2 Last Updated 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Automation Enhancers
- Combat Enhancements
- Tools and Controls