Once the package is installed, a new button appears in the scene controls:
Clicking on it will display the roll window:
Right now, this package is lacking some features. I plan to include them in future releases. Here's a detailled list:
- There are no stress trackers on the character sheet. If you want to play using this package, you'll have to use the alternate method proposed in the Spire rulebook where the game master keeps track of the characters stress on its own. This is the top priority on the feature list.
- There is no armor resistance value on the character sheet. This will probably be included in the same release as stress trackers. In the meantime you'll have to explicitly note which equipment and abilities are providing armor to your character on your character sheet.
- The automated rolls could be automated further more by reading the skills and domains of the selected character/token when a roll is triggered.
- Stress rolls are not implemented yet. Since they consist of a single die roll which type is decided by the game master, they are not a high priority. Use the
/roll d3command in the meantime.
- Fallout rolls are not implemented yet. This will probably be included in the same release as stress trackers.
The following languages are available at the moment:
All are based on official translations.