Replaces the spell slots of spellcasters with a pool of spell points.
This implements the Variant Spell Points Rule as described in the Dungeon Master's Guide for dnd5e.
- adds a spell point tracking system to every player actor
- displays the remaining spell points etc. in the sheet header for easy access
- shows point costs and remaining uses in the spellbook
- automatically resets spell points on long rest and consumes them when a spell is used
- works with multi-classing
- NPC's, non-spellcasters and warlocks still use spell slots