Age of Sigmar: Soulbound - Core Module
As Sigmar’s Storm broke upon the hordes of Chaos, a flicker of hope was rekindled in the people of the Mortal Realms. The seeds of civilisation were planted and grew into new bastions of Order, and for a moment it almost seemed the endless tide of darkness could be held back.
But then came the Necroquake, as the undead legions of Nagash rose up to shatter the cities of Sigmar. Hope dwindles and once more darkness threatens to engulf the Mortal Realms…
Explore the Mortal Realms in the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Warhammer : Age of Sigmar! You are Soulbound: heroes chosen by the gods to stand against the horrors that plague the Mortal Realms, tasked with preventing a new age of Chaos, Death, and Destruction. Forge your group from some of the most powerful heroes in the realms and face down roving bands of cannibals, legions of undead, and hordes of daemons in a desperate struggle for survival.
This module contains:
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Rulebook Module: Contains everything you’d need to run games in the mortal realms.
- Easy Set Up: Easily set up and ready to play with maps, locations, characters, and adventure content all easily accessible for the GM.
- Preprogrammed Effects: Programmed effects provided for you to speed up your game!
- Bestiary: 60 Ready to use Actors to challenge the Party!
- Ready for War: 356 Items, including weapons, armour, spells, runes, aetheric devices, and more, ready to be used.
- Rules of Soulbound: 176 Journal Entries detailing rules, lore, and advice, complete with links for ease-of-use, as well as 18 Rollable Tables.
- The Great Parch: High resolution map of the Great Parch, complete with Journal Pins detailing the various regions
This module is to be used with the Age of Sigmar: Soulbound System
Published by Cubicle 7
Purchase at the C7 Webstore
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2021