Quick Roll To Chat
Add easy buttons to post things to chat. Quickly cast a spell from a compendium, roll from a table, post the image of an NPC, or attack with a weapon that isn't in your inventory.
This module adds several buttons that do pretty much the same thing: Post/roll something.
Right click (context menu options) are added to:
- Compendium pack contents
- Sidebar entries (including in folders) for actors, items, journals, scenes, etc
As are header buttons for sheets of Actors, Items, and Journals.
The new option is named Quick Roll To Chat, Description To Chat, Cast To Chat, Image To Chat, etc.
When clicking this option, the sheet's contents will be used to post a card in the chat, depending on the exact document type:
- (dnd5e, pf2e) A spell will be cast. Spell slot can be chosen.
- (dnd5e) A weapon will be used, allowing an attack and damage roll (compatible with Better Rolls for 5e)
- (pf2e) An Effect will be posted to the chat, along with an embedded link that can be immediately dragged onto a token.
- Any other Item will have its name, image, and full description posted.
- Actors, and Scenes will post the name and the image (name will be a separate private message which you can choose to reveal)
- Journal Entries will show their contents along with an image if one exists.
- Rollable Tables will have a random item drawn from them.
- Macros will be executed.
See full description at https://github.com/itamarcu/roll-from-compendium