Ready Set Roll for DnD5e enhances and automates various rolls for the
dnd5e foundry system into compounded chat cards. It is a rewrite and modernisation of Better Rolls for 5e, which is no longer supported.
Implemented features include:
- Quick rolling of skills, abilities, and saving throws
- Quick rolling of items with automatic compounding of item rolls (e.g. attack, damage, saving throws, and so on)
- Automatic rolling with advantage or disadvantage using modifier keys
- Automatic calculations of critical damage
- Independent configuration of items for chat card and consumable customisation
- Alternate item rolls that can be configured independently from the default roll
- Damage context fields to convey custom information about a specific attack or damage group.