This is a game system for Quest to be utilized by Foundry Virtual Tabletop. Quest is by The Adventure Guild. You can find more information about Quest, including their Creators License, here: https://adventure.game.
No Quest game data is included with this system!
This game system is meant to be extendable/expandable.
GM's can create custom:
- Roles (Quest's class system)
- Learning Paths (Quest's skill trees)
- Gear (Quest's items/equipment)
All this information is instantly available to the Quest character sheets. Character sheets allow for rolling, and drag and drop hotbar macro creation.
The game system itself allows for 4 modes of ability selection:
- Single Role (players select one role)
- Dual role (players select two roles)
- Quirks (players select one role, and one ability from any other role)
- No roles (players select abilities from any role and must following the learning path)
- No Gods No Masters (players can select any ability in any order)
It is also possible to import custom compendium data into the Quest VTT system, using specific compendium names. More information can be found on the Quest VTT site: https://github.com/kbedell/quest-vtt
This work uses material from the Quest Creators Resource. The Quest Creators Resource by The Adventure Guild, LLC is licensed under CC BY 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Quest is copyrighted (©) to The Adventure Guild LLC, 2019. All rights reserved.
This work uses material from the Quest Creators Resource. The Quest Creators Resource by The Adventure Guild, LLC is licensed under CC BY 4.0(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). For more information about Quest, please visit https://www.adventure.game(https://www.adventure.game). Additionally, please read Quest’s Community Guidelines(https://www.adventure.game/community-code) to help create experiences that are positive and fun!