The Points of Interest Actor Sheet adds a new Actor Sheet for the D&D 5e System that allows you to create points of interest on a world map using an actor sheet and token instead of using a Journal and making a map note. There are several benefits to making points of interest this way, but it has the potential to add "bloat" to your Actor directory in the sidebar.
- You are not limited to a specific set of icons for map notes. You can use any image for your point of interest on the map, the same way you would change an actor's token.
- You can right click and hide or reveal a point of interest token on the map.
- The selection border matches the grid shape (square or hex). Yay for OCD.
- The sheet could potentially be expanded to include stats for points of interest for strategic gameplay like Pathfinder Kingmaker.
- You can change the Token Disposition to Hostile, Neutral, or Friendly and show a different colored border when moused over.
- You can use token status/effect icons to display further information about the PoI.
- Actor and Item Sheets