Playlist Enhancer - A Foundry VTT Module
Playlist Enhancer allows you to create playlists from the current playing sounds. Curate your sounds and atmosphere and click the "Curate" button to create a playlist containing those sounds and their properties. Also adds support for drag & dropping copies of songs between playlists to make sound management a breeze.
Create new playlists from playing songs
Create your atmosphere by playing songs & editing sound levels.
Click the "Curate" button to create a new playlist with these sounds or add the sounds to an existing playlist.
Drag & Drop sounds between playlists
Move or copy sounds between playlists using drag & drop (Move/Copy can be changed in moodule settings)
Enable or disable copy of sounds between playlists (Disabling changes the behavior to "move")
Highlighting of playing sounds
Playlists and folders containing playing/paused sounds are highlighted in the playlist menu for improved readability.
Playing track colour
Paused track colour
Bulk Edit sounds within a playlist
Change the volume, repeat and fade of all tracks within a playlist. Save your defaults to quickly apply those same settings to other playlists.
Most likely incompatible with "Playlist Drag and Drop" as the drop functions may conflict. Remains untested.
If you have any issues, please feel free to raise them here on Github.
1.1.2: Firefox bug fix and drag & drop recode
- Fixed a bug on Firefox where dragging & dropping playlists would throw an error incorrectly.
- Rebuilt drag & drop code from the ground up to improve reliability, reduce checks/error reporting needed
v1.1.0: Bulk editing of sounds
- Added MVP for bulk editing of sounds via right-clicking on a playlist
- Added associated settings for "Default" bulk edit states, these can be edited via the Bulk Edit dialog window or the module settings.
- Improved debug for moving songs between playlists to detect folder actions.
- Improved paused/playing track state detection
- Improved reliability of curation
- Updated README
- Added artwork
- module.json improvements to add issue tracking, changelog and more detail
v1.0.5: Settings & Playlist status coloring
Fixed an issue where curating mutiple sounds at once may cause some to not play afterwards.
Improved functionality around adding songs to playlist. Affects and improves all areas of the module.
Fixed compatibility with Maestro module button placement.
Added module settings for:
- Enable/Disable copying of modules between playlists. Disabling will delete the original and "move" the track.
- Enable/Disable playlist status coloring and icons
- Set playlist status colors for "Playing" and "Paused" sounds