Player Macro Configurator
Games go more smoothly when players have some commonly used macros on their hotbar, but actually getting the macros set up is a PITA:
- Logging in as each player and setting the same bar up many times is awful (particularly with passwords or many players)
- Asking players to set up their own macro hotbar is... no.
The solution: Player Macro Configurator!
With PMC, just set your macro hotbar up the way you wish it was for all players. Then right-click the word "Players", click Yes, and you're done:
Boom! All your players (even offline ones) now have that sweet macro hotbar that you created for them.
- Automatically assign characters to players if they own exactly one Actor (bonus feature!)
- Assign the macro hotbar only to selected players
- View and edit the macro hotbar of a particular player
- Lock player macro hotbars
- Saving and restoring your own macro hotbar
- Custom hotbar compatibility (https://github.com/Norc/foundry-custom-hotbar).
v1.0.4 - Initial public release, inspired by The League of Extraordinary Developers July 2021 Package Jam but sadly entered too late.
- Automation Enhancers
- Tools and Controls