Inspired by history, fantasy, horror, and rum, PIRATE BORG is a scurvy ridden, rules light, art heavy RPG published by Free League Publishing. This modules is built for use for Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition.
Sail the Seas of the Dark Caribbean and use the D&D 5e rule set and foundry system. Build you Pirate using classic D&D rules but with a Dark Caribbean twist.
Classes, weapons, roll tables, NPC and monster actors, ship actors, and scenes. The adventure as well as all of the core sections of the book are setup as journals, and the digital maps and asset pack scenes are configured with walls, lighting, and sound effects.
- 15 unique scenes showing off adventure locations, generic maps to use for sea combat, and theater of the mind images to immerse your players
- 34 journal entries walking you through the Dark Caribbean, content generators, potions, equipment, and more.
- 80+ Art Handouts for you players to see and imagine their enviorment, equipoment, people and things.
- 134 roll tables with options for building characters, ships, enemies, jobs and quests, treasure, uncharted islands, potions and tons more
- Complete Sandbox style adventure - Curse of Skeleton Point included.
- 100+ tokens for monsters, NPCs, random pirates and beasts.
Note: This module does not include ship tokens and naval combat rules. They can be found in Limithron's Guide To Naval Combat. (https://www.limithron.com/naval-combat)