Support for the Cypher System, including Numenera (version 1 and 2) and The Strange role playing games for the Foundry virtual tabletop.
Watch these videos by @ServantOfShiloh for a (mostly) complete tour of the system!
Some cool features, on top of default Foundry:
- Create weapons, abilities or skills straight from your character sheet
- Use any skill, ability or weapon as a macro - just drag it into your Macro bar
- Easily add Effort, assets, etc.: simply Ctrl+click (or CMD+Click for Mac users) on a roll button or macro
- Sypport many Cypher System optional rules
- Power Shifts
- Recursions (The Strange)
- Randomly rolled artifact and cypher levels: just drag one from the directory and the level gets determined by a die roll! (The GM may still choose to set one manually)
- Cyphers, artifacts and oddities can be identified or unidentified
- Built-in GM intrusions
- All-in-one recovery dialog
- A third health bar on the map for all your pools
- The Strange: you may create Recursion items and drag them onto a character's sheet; they will be displayed in the character's Recursions tab.
- French, German, Brazilian Portugese and Spanish translations