A simple, unofficial system for Evil Hat Productions's Monster of the Week. Created with explicit permission from the publisher.
- Basic hunter/move/gear sheets
- Rollable ratings: click on the Cool/Tough/Charm/etc. header on the hunter sheet to see the roll in the chat window, with a header for "total success", "mixed success", or "failure".
- Compendium entries for basic and hunter moves from the core MotW rulebook.
- A "Playbook Templates" compendium with starter sheets for the basic set of Hunter types. The "Background" and "Bonuses/Holds" tabs of the sheets include extra hunter info.
- First-class tracking for advancements, although the "Bonuses/Holds" tab in the template sheets include free-form text for tracking them.
- Ways to represent hunter-specific concepts like the Pararomantic's "Relationship status" track, the Hex's Rotes, or the Spell-Slinger's spells
- You could use "Gear" entries to represent rotes/spells
- Relationship status or other similar things could live as freeform text in the Background or Bonuses/Holds tabs.
For more information and screenshots, please see the README.