Monster Blocks is an NPC sheet for FoundryVTT designed to faithfully reproduce the appearance of D&D 5e monster statblocks.
Quick Settings are accessed through the cog menu in the upper left corner. This menu gives access to key functions such as toggling certain features, and themes.
- Generate attack descriptions including hit bonus, damage formula, and average damage
- Generate spellcasting features for regular and innate casters based on their spellbook data
- Promote the Multiattack action to be displayed first, even if it isn't the first in the actor's list
- Present a concise view of all relevant game statistics as shown in official 5e books
- Optionally display an image of the creature for reference
- Optionally display "secret" blocks of feature descriptions inline rather than in boxes (useful for SRD monsters as they come with descriptions in secret boxes)
- Automatically sizes the window to fit the content of the statblock, meaning simple creatures automatically take up less space!
- Show or hide lair actions. Standard statblocks don't really include those, but since you can add them to the actor I made it possible to display them.
- Settings cog to toggle key features in the upper left corner.
- Rolls for ability checks, saving throws, skills, features, actions, and spells
- Open and edit features, spells, and other items by right-clicking their description
- Drag and drop items from the sheet to elsewhere
- Set default options in settings, and per-actor settings from the settings cog
- Support for Quick Insert
- Support for Better Rolls for 5e if installed.
- Per-monster theme selection to help differentiate them.
- Custom theme support (see Theme Customization)
- Image pop-ups for creature artwork which can be shown to players
- Manage various features and items
- Edit skill and save proficiencies
- Manage or hide rolls for skills and saves that are not proficient
For more information check out the full readme.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 2.0.0-alpha2 Last Updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago
- Actor and Item Sheets