Midgard 5 - The first German role playing game in its 5th edition
Important: This is not an officially licenced system. However, I have the consent of the publisher of Midgard to publish this system here.
Midgard is the oldest German Role Playing Game. It was created by Jürgen Franke back in 1981.
The link to the official (German) site (and shop): midgard-online.de
The link to Wikipedia in English: Midgard role playing game
Link to documentation: Midgard-Forum
Only a very basic system right now. Everything you need to run a combat (healthbar, endurance, initiative for the combat tracker).
I've added rollable tables, Macros for using them and Macros for standard dices (D6, D20,D10, D100
- Character sheet
- Tables for critical rolls (already implemented in a rudimentary way)
- Modification of the standard combat tracker to fit the Midgard specific battle round rules
- Modification of the dice roller (detection of critical rolls and practice points)
Midgard is the intellectual property of Verlag für Fantasy- und SF-Spiele GbR (VFSF), Stelzenberg, Germany.
Icons were taken from Game-Icons.net they are under the CC BY 3.0 license. The creators of the icons are not responsible for the use of their art.
The following icons were taken:
- Dice 20 faces 20 icon by Delapouite
- Perspective dice 5 icon by Delapouite
- Perspective dice 5 icon by Skoll
- Broken axe icon by Delapouite
- Chopped Skull icon by Lorc
- Broken shield icon by Lorc
- Shield bash icon by Delapouite
- Mushroom cloud icon by Lorc
No changes were made