The Illrigger is MCDM’s first custom class for 5th Edition!
Illriggers are versatile armored warriors with a wide array of supernatural abilities that reflect the infernal source of their power. Depending on their contract they can be highly mobile stealthy assassins, heavily armored battlefield commanders, or fighting illusionists.
In addition to the class and three subclass options, The Illrigger contains five new spells, an Illrigger NPC, and three Illrigger retainers compatible with the Followers rules in Strongholds & Followers.
Now go forth, and raise hell!
Purchase the module: https://shop.mcdmproductions.com/products/the-illrigger-for-foundryvtt
The Illrigger Module Includes
- A brand new class with three subclass options in the Shadowmaster, Architect of Ruin, and Painkiller that are each filled with unique features and abilities
- Each subclass is built with the new DnD5E advancement API to automatically give your character the correct features as they level up
- Detailed lore about Illriggers and the diabolic contracts they sign with their archdevils
- 5 brand new spells to complement the Illrigger
- 1 Illrigger NPC and three Illrigger retainers compatible with the Followers rules in Strongholds & Followers