The Strongholds theme from The MAD Cartographer!
This module pack contains:
- 9 unique battlemaps complete with dynamic walling, lighting,native canopy elements, multi-level mapping, and ambient audio.
- A collaboration map - The Loot Tavern!
- Includes a free Cragmaw Castle map
This map pack features a collection of strongholds and bastions covering a variety of styles and locations - including a pallisade forest fortress, a frozen keep, a bandit hideout, and a walled fort inspired by Helms Deep! All maps are 140ppi webp images, for the best balance of quality & performance in a VTT setting.
If you have any questions regarding with this module pack, or want to join the MAD community you can join our Discord server!
How Does the Patreon Integration System Work?
All you have to do is log into your Foundry VTT account and link your Patreon account. If you support the creator at the correct tier you'll be able to install the module using the normal Foundry VTT package installer. Here are the steps to link your account:
- Support The MAD Cartographer's Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/themadcartographer
- Log in on the Foundry VTT website: https://foundryvtt.com/
- Edit your profile here: https://foundryvtt.com/me/edit
- Link your Patreon account at the bottom of the page if you haven't already.
- Verify The MAD Cartographer shows up under https://foundryvtt.com/me/subscriptions. If The MAD Cartographer does not appear as expected under your "Subscribed Content" page of your user profile, you may need to Refresh your Patreon link using the 'Refresh' button next to your linked account name.