The Deserts theme from The MAD Cartographer!
This module pack contains:
- 16 unique battlemaps complete with dynamic walling, lighting, native canopy elements, and ambient audio.
- A 4 staged, phased map that progressively develops as combat continues. (This functionality requires Kayelgee's Token Attacher module)
- Tiles for use in your own maps.
This map pack features a collection of locations suitable for desert campaigns - ranging from desert cliffs, to bazaars, temples and lost oases. All maps are 140ppi webp images, for the best balance of quality & performance in a VTT setting.
If you have any questions regarding with this module pack, or want to join the MAD community you can join our Discord server!
How Does the Patreon Integration System Work?
All you have to do is log into your Foundry VTT account and link your Patreon account. If you support the creator at the correct tier you'll be able to install the module using the normal Foundry VTT package installer. Here are the steps to link your account:
- Support The MAD Cartographer's Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/themadcartographer
- Log in on the Foundry VTT website: https://foundryvtt.com/
- Edit your profile here: https://foundryvtt.com/me/edit
- Link your Patreon account at the bottom of the page if you haven't already.
- Verify The MAD Cartographer shows up under https://foundryvtt.com/me/subscriptions. If The MAD Cartographer does not appear as expected under your "Subscribed Content" page of your user profile, you may need to Refresh your Patreon link using the 'Refresh' button next to your linked account name.