Dare You Tread the Twisting Paths of Shadow?
In the Shadow Realm, sites of mysterious enchantment abound, watched over by denizens both strange and wondrous. From woods dark and eerie to courts of noble fey, all paths lead to haunts, ruins, machinations, and subterfuge. Tales from the Shadows include:
- 14 adventures, suitable for levels 1–8, playable separately or in sequence, including an updated version of Shadows of the Dusk Queen
- A variety of plots and encounters, from confronting dangerous and cunning creatures, to solving enigmas, to thwarting malevolent intrigues
- A background plot thread surrounding a fabled item — the Shadow Grimoire — and its mysteries
Purchase here: https://koboldpress.com/kpstore/product/tales-from-the-shadows-foundry-license-key/
This Kobold Press conversion for FoundryVTT includes
- Ready to Play: Choose which adventure lairs with their related items you want to import into your existing world or a new world with a click of a button using the custom importer found in the compendium directory (a single click of a button installs all 14 adventures).
- Scenes: 43 beautiful, high-resolution, and originally designed scenes optimized for web delivery.
- Dozens of high-resolution illustrations to delight your players and provide context.
- Pre-Walled and lighted Scenes: All maps feature walls, windows, doors, and lighting (where needed) that let your players explore without seeing anything they shouldn’t.
- Area-By-Area Detail: Journal entries are available for every area on the map with a click, including links to other relevant areas, nearby creatures, and all the treasures your players can loot.
- Beautiful Journals: All journals are complete and styled as they are in the printed book for easy reference back and forth.
- Play Immediately: All creatures in each adventure include beautiful tokens and fully built-out stat blocks. Each token, along with its beautiful artwork, is placed on the map where and how you’d expect them.
- Requirements: A licensed version of Foundry Virtual Tabletop v9 and DnD5e v1.6 system game system (minimum) installed on the Foundry application is required.
- Optional: While not required, it is recommended that you utilize the following modules: Dynamic Active Effects and Midi Quality of Life Improvements.
- Important: v1.10.0+ of this module is compatible for those using FoundryVTT v10. Previous versions of this module will continue to work in v9.