So, your players went off on a tangent?
A Dozen 5th Edition One-Shot Adventures for Levels 1 to 15
Never fear—Prepared! offers GMs quick solutions to keep the game moving and players entertained, while you figure out your next move. Prepared! offers short, one-shot adventures for levels 1 to 15 in many environments, including:
- Goblins who’ve built a most unusual “fortress” in a roadside ditch
- An alien factory where victims are drained of their essence and transformed into ethereal horrors
- An abandoned alchemical lab where one inhuman assistant was left behind
- The sky is falling, right in front of the adventurers
- A mysterious stone terrace rose out of the snow with an ancient machine glinting from the topmost level.
- ..and much more, all lavishly illustrated with maps by Meshon Cantrill!
With Prepared!, designer Jon Sawatsky has created a dozen of 5th Edition fantasy scenarios ready to use in any fantasy campaign setting, at a variety of PC levels. Never be caught without a plot again!
These adventures feature monsters from the core 5th Edition Monster Manual and the Tome of Beasts, a bestiary by Kobold Press.
This Kobold Press conversion for FoundryVTT includes...
- A Complete Campaign that spans 18 beautiful, high-resolution, and originally designed maps optimized for web delivery.
- Ready to Play: Choose which "Prepared!" adventure you want to import into your existing campaign or a new world with a click of a button using the custom importer found in the compendium directory (a single click of a button can also install all 12 adventures).
- Pre-Walled and Lighted Scenes: All maps feature walls, windows, doors, and lighting (where needed) that let your players explore without seeing anything they shouldn’t.
- Area-By-Area Detail: Journal entries are available for every area on the map with a click, including links to other relevant areas, nearby creatures, and all the treasures your players can loot.
- Beautiful Journals: All journals are complete and styled as they are in the printed book for easy reference back and forth.
- Play Immediately: All SRD and Tome of Beasts creatures in each adventure include beautiful tokens and fully built-out stat blocks. Each token, along with its beautiful artwork, is placed on the map where and how you’d expect them.
- Requirements: A licensed version of Foundry Virtual Tabletop and the DND5e – Fifth Edition System game system installed on the Foundry application is required.
- Foundry Conversion: Clayton Thomson
- Important: v1.10.0+ of this module is configured for those using FoundryVTT v10. If you are still using v9, please install v1.0.4 until you are ready to move to v10.
This module is to be used with the DnD5E system.
Published by Kobold Press.
Purchase at the Kobold Press Store.