The Darkness Closes in Around You
Welcome to the Shadow Realm, a twisting and distorted counterpart to the lands you know. Here the shadow fey hold court, reveling in their frivolities and intrigues, while the darakhul hunt the unwary and those other peoples adapted to the shadows strive to simply get on with their lives.
This plane of Shadow is ever changing and filled with adventure for those willing to explore the darkness. And oh, the things you’ll find:
Guard yourself against an often-hostile land of subtle intrigue and thinly veiled aggression, of political opportunities and roaming monsters
Learn the secrets of the ebon tides—the very ebb and flow of the shifting shadowstuff beneath your feet—and of the shadow roads that connect the planes
Visit the wondrous fey courts and realize your life may very well depend on proper etiquette and taking great care with your words
Negotiate with the peoples of the land, such as the bearfolk, shadow goblins, sable elves, umbral humans, and many others
Pay proper respect to those gods of the shadows lest they turn too close an eye toward you
Plus new options galore—52 spells, 16 races and subraces, 10 subclasses, 22 monsters and NPCs, 80 magic items, and more!
Book of Ebon Tides plunges you into the machinations of the various powers of shadow, providing everything you need to propel your adventures in the Shadow Realm. Here you’ll find an overview of all the peoples and monster and magics of the lands, and all the details that GMs and players need to carve their names in the shadows.
Uncover the dark realities of shadow and expand worlds of your own creation!
Fully compatible with the 5th Edition ruleset.
Purchase here: https://koboldpress.com/kpstore/product/book-of-ebon-tides-for-5th-edition-foundry-license-key/
Foundry VTT version specifics
- Import the entirety of the module's content at once using the new Adventure document import system.
- Access the complete book from within Foundry, lovingly recreated using the new v2 journals, with handy links for ease of navigation.
- Fully functional classes, subclass, and racial features are included that players can be drag and drop into their character sheets.
- Subclass features have been configured to automatically install when a character levels up. (DnD5e v1.6 game system required)
- All items detailed in the book, such as magic weapons, memory philters, illusion seeds, and spells are available as individual items that can be dragged and dropped onto your players' character sheets.
- The module also includes 27 rollable tables with random encounters, lore, and trinke