Announces whose turn it is in chat. Who could it be?
Primarily the purpose of this is to have clear marker in chat log delineating who is acting and when, and making it easier to see who might've missed their turn in case there's issues.
This was also made to complement Next Up module's functionality, but does not depend on it in any way.
Latest Version (1.4.0)
- Fix: Round cycling message styling for some systems.
- Fix: Turn announce messages were not compressed (also made compression optional).
- Foundry v10 compatibility
Previous Version (1.3.0 – 1.3.2)
- Foundry 0.8 support removed.
- Fix: Combatants with no actor or token.
- Fix: Obfuscated turn announcements used selected token's name as speaker.
- Fix: Errors with no scene.
- Fix: Prototype token image is used if token image is missing (e.g. combatant not on scene).
- Fix: Hide turn announcements for hidden combatants, not for hidden tokens.
- Fix: Show turn announcements for all combats, not just the active one.
Previous Version (1.2.0)
- New: Round cycling message. Can be disabled in module settings.
- Changed: Turn messages no longer merge together when they're shown subsequently.
- Internal: Simplified GM selection.
- Combat Enhancements