Allows overriding PF1 healing logic. The core PF1 system does not support granular overriding, so this re-implements much of the functionality.
You have control over hit point, nonlethal damage, and ability score damage healing.
By default this adds 24 hour rest support which is not present in PF1 (v0.77.23 or older).
This also adds a chat card detailing what healing actually occurred.
Configuration provides several specialized variables for constructing healing formula suitable for most homebrew rules.
This functionality was formerly part of the Koboldworks supermodule but now provided as standalone.
Latest version (1.0.1)
- Changed: Default to enabled with all settings, including enabling the module itself by default.
- Added: Transparency option.
- Added: Delta only option, display only healing done, not old and new values.
- Changed: Full transparency now shows max HP.
- Removed: Migration from the previous monolithic combination module.