Implementation of an alternate post-combat ammo recovery via chat cards that detail ammo usage after combat, variable recovery chance, and additional situational control via shift-clicking the recovery buttons.
Optionally this also hides the built-in ammo recovery during combat.
The current implentation is via pre and post combat snapshots of ammo situation, so you need to be aware of this if ammo is gained during combat as the module can not currently track such.
Per weapon configured loss chance is also ignored currently for similar reasons.
Recovery with greater control added:
This functionality was formerly part of the Koboldworks supermodule but now provided as standalone.
Latest Version (18.104.22.168)
- Foundry 0.8 compatibility
- Chat card fix if the module is disabled.
- 22.214.171.124 hotfix: Permission checking
Previous Version (126.96.36.199)
- Changed: Cards no longer respect selected roll mode but rather configuration in module settings.
- Added: Option to keep NPC cards secret regardless of the above setting.
- And few hotfixes
Required Game Systems
- Pathfinder 1 Latest Version: Version 0.79.7 Last Updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Automation Enhancers