Enhances the chat by showing player names in IC messages, replacing actor names with token names, and showing who you are currently speaking as. It also simulates hovering over a token when hovering over a chat message associated with a token.
It currently does the following:
1. Shows the name of the player next to the name of the actor for any IC messages
1. Shows the name of the actor you are currently controlling
1. Allows you to quickly select the token of any actor you own (as long as it's on the same scene) by right-clicking the name of the actor you are currently controlling
1. Hovering over the speaker's name in a chat message act as if you hovered over the speaker's token
1. Double-clicking the speaker's name in a chat message pans the canvas to show that token (if the token is visible)