Featuring compendiums built from Hackmaster Basic (work in progress), and enough code to run a game of Hackmaster. It's barebones/early-days for now, but should get the job done. Definitely more to come!
Proficiencies double as specialization trackers, so you'll find your specialization levels inside. Initiative advancement is somewhat automated, though you can always doubleclick an init score to change it as needed.
Important Missing Stuff
- Talents. You could use proficiencies in their place, but for weapon talents, you will need to either set the 'mod' field on your weapons in the combat tab, or artifically raise your weapon specs up a level. I'll have Talents sorted out soon, hopefully.
- Ammunition: Not yet supported. You'll need to manually monitor your arrow supply.
Explicit support for:
- Dice so Nice
- Drag Ruler
- d20p dice correctly decay to d6p, but DsN shows a d20. This is a display bug only.
- Expanded UI cards close after changing anything.
Credits and Thanks
- The League of Extraordinary FoundryVTT Developers for their unending patience and assistance.
- asacolips for his excellent Boilerplate system, which provided the initial bones for this one.
- Kenzer and Company for granting permission to undertake this project.
Hackmaster is (C) Copyright 2001-2022 Kenzer and Company. The Hackmaster name, rules and trademarks are used here with permission and under license. Kenzer and Company reserves all other rights.