Player Achievements - A FoundryVTT module
This module provides GMs with a way to award players with achievements.
- Create your own achievements.
- Assign/Unassign achievements to/from players.
- Customize sound played per achievement.
- Can choose to cloak all unearned achievements details from players.
- Can choose to allow cloaked achievements to show title on a per achievement basis.
- Can choose an image to show when an achievement is cloaked.
- Can choose to hide all unearned achievements from players.
- Can show achievement earn message to all players or only receiving player.
- Can backup achievement data to clipboard as JSON.
- Can restore achievement data from clipboard JSON text.
- Optionally play a sound when an achievement is earned.
- Control the volume of achievement sounds if they play.
- Sort Achievement View by achievement name (ascending or descending).
- Sort Achievement View by owned player.
- Filter Achievement View by name.
How to Use
Feel free to reach out via GitHub using the Package URL or via Discord
There are both an API and Hooks available for Developers and use for other modules. Check the README for more info.
Achievements Screen (GM)
Achievements Screen (Player)
Add Achievement Screen
- notification.ogg - https://freesound.org/people/Rob_Marion/sounds/542043/
- default.webp - https://game-icons.net/1x1/skoll/achievement.html
- Spanish - @maeonian
- Brazilian Portuguese - Daniel Norberto