Simple Calendar is the ultimate timekeeping module for FoundryVTT that works with all game systems!
It comes prepackaged with many preset calendars to get your world up and running quickly. Or if you have a completely custom-built calendering system for your world, Simple Calendar can handle that as well!
Creating The Perfect Calendar
Simple Calendar gives Game Masters to power to create calendars to enrich their worlds for their players.
Define months that make sense for your world.
- Your world can have as many months as it needs!.
- Customize each month to specify everything from how many days it has, its name to if the month is considered intercalary (falls outside normal months) or not.
- Set the current year or add a prefix/postfix.
- You can also name each year to give your world a unique touch!
- You set how many days are in a week and customize the name of each weekday!
Set Your Own Leap Year Rules
- Customize if your world has leap years and if so how often they occur.
- Set how many days a month has during a leap year. You can even have months only appear or disappear during leap years!
- Determine how many seasons there are in your world.
- Customize their names, when the season starts, and assign an icon and color to make each season unique.
- You can also specify Sunrise and Sunset times for each season and Simple Calendar will do the math to gradually shift those times between season!
Create Custom Moons
- Set up as many moons as your world needs and give it a unique name, cycle length and color.
- Go deeper into the settings and customize each phase of the moon!
Unique Time? No Problem
- Customize the number hours in a day, minutes in an hour and seconds in a minute.
- Configure how the real time clock interacts with your world, so as seconds pass in the real world time passes in your world!
Notes and Events
- Add notes and events to your calendar so that you never forget an event again.
- Specify how often notes can repeat, categorize your notes for easy identification and select who can view each note.
Simple Calendar has a dedicated site for everything from how to use the module as a player, to configure the module as a game master to how to interact with the API for use with other modules / systems. Check out the links below!
- Using Simple Calendar
- Configuring your Calendar
- API (For use by other modules, systems or macros)
For the most up to date setup and configuration instructions please check out the project read me file at
- Tools and Controls
- Journals and Notes