A simple calendar module for FoundryVTT that is system independent.
This module allows you to create a calendar with any number of months per year, any number of days per month and customizable hours, minutes and seconds for your game world. It is intended as a way for a GM to show a calendar like interface that maps to their in game world.
Simple Calendar has a number of features that make it a great time keeping tool for your games!
- Complete customization of the calendar to meet your worlds needs:
- Set the year as well as add any prefix or postfix to the years name.
- Define how many months in a year.
- Set a custom name, the number of days and days during a leap year (if applicable) for each month.
- Choose if months are considered intercalary (fall outside normal months).
- Set the number hours in a day, minutes in an hour and seconds in a minute.
- Set up your own Leap Year rules.
- Set up different seasons for your calendar and how they are displayed to the users.
- Set up your own custom moons.
- Or choose from a selection of preset calendars.
- Set and change the current day and time as your game story progresses or have it automatically advance based on real world time and passing combat rounds.
- Add notes to specific days on the calendar to remind yourself of events or other world related things.
- These notes can either be visible to players as well as the GM or just the GM.
- Browse a calendar interface to see the years, months and day of the game world.
- See the current day and time of the game world.
- Select days to view any notes/events specific to that day.
- If the GM allows it, the ability to add their own notes to the calendar.
Set Up Instructions:
For the most up to date setup and configuration instructions please check out the project read me file at
- Tools and Controls
- Journals and Notes