The humble town of Ferncombe is a quaint farming and fishing community, a pastoral and serene home away from home.
What is Ferncombe?
Ferncombe is a quiet and peaceful town, full of character and charm. Created and delivered by the team behind A House Divided, Ferncombe is intentionally designed to fit seamlessly into just about any fantasy setting, making it an easy addition to an existing campaign or the perfect starting point for a new one!
- A small settlement with a rich and colorful history, detailed throughout a series of journals
- Contains detailed guidance on roleplaying Ferncombe's residents, with biographies, personalities, and more!
- Original portraits for nine prominent NPCs
- Descriptions of the town's shops and businesses
- Exquisite and high-resolution artwork of the town
Concept and Writing
Ferncombe and all of her characters are an original work created by Shane Martland and Roman Trevisanut Journals were edited and formatted with assistance from Viviane Charlier
The Ferncombe landscape and all character portraits were created by Drew Smith
This module uses substantial portions of the House Divided CSS by Andrew Clayton and Shane Martland It was adapted for this standalone module by Viviane Charlier
Cody Swendrowski for helping to dredge Ferncombe from the cutting room floor