This Foundry VTT module provides an elevation canvas layer that lets the GM modify elevation values for the scene. Elevation maps can be uploaded or downloaded for a scene. Tokens and lights are affected by the elevation settings:
- Tokens that are currently at the height of the terrain ("on the ground") will change elevation if they move to a higher or lower terrain.
- Lights create shadows based on wall height and terrain elevation
- Token vision affected by wall height and terrain elevation
- Fog of war affected by wall height
- Automatic elevation works with tiles and treats transparent tile portions as "holes."
This module recommend the Wall Height module to create shadows whenever a token or light is above a wall with a defined height. It also uses the elevation settings for tokens and lights.
Please see my Github for more information and examples.