An age of magic once existed in our world. Lost to history, this time is remembered in the echoes of myth and legend. Humans lived alongside the other Namegiver races—dwarf and elf, troll and ork, windling, t’skrang and obsidiman. The wild places of the world were home to griffins, shadowmants, and other fantastic beasts.
The Player's Guide module is now available for Foundry VTT, containing everything a GM needs to guide their player group through years of action and adventure in Barsaive. The Earthdawn Fourth Edition system for Foundry VTT contains:
- Full tracking of talents, skills, spells, attributes, and inventory in the Foundry tabletop environment.
- Automated rolling of attacks, spells, and Recovery tests (with combat tactics and statuses automatically calculated).
- All the weapons, spells, armor, Disciplines, and items from the Earthdawn 4E Player's Guide, ready to be imported into your online games.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of the spell matrix casting process. Spend less time looking up the rules and more time in the action.
- A set of Earthdawn tokens taken from the artwork in the Earthdawn Player's Guide, as well as select other sources.
- Step-by-step character creation, with talents and attribute modifiers all automatically calculated.
- A flexible and powerful initiative tracking system. Tracking initiative is a snap - even with multiple initiative talents in play.
- The full text of the Player's Guide, ready for importing into your game world for easy reference.
While the Player's Guide Premium Module is great on its own, be sure to watch out for the Gamemaster's Guide, coming soon, which contains all the thread items, creatures, Horrors, and other great content from the print Gamemaster's Guide.
Purchasing the Module
You can purchase the Earthdawn 4th Edition Player's Guide from the FASA Games store!
Required Game Systems
- Earthdawn 4th Edition Latest Version: Version 0.3.3 Last Updated 5 days, 9 hours ago
- Content Packs