An age of magic once existed in our world. Lost to history, this time is remembered in the echoes of myth and legend. Humans lived alongside the other Namegiver races—dwarf and elf, troll and ork, windling, t'krang and obsidiman. The wild places of the world were home to griffins, shadowmants, and other fantastic beasts.
The GM's Guide module is now available for Foundry VTT, containing everything a GM needs to guide their player group through years of action and adventure in Barsaive. The Earthdawn Fourth Edition system for Foundry VTT contains:
- All the creatures from the GM Guide, fully formatted and ready to be dropped into your game world
- All the thread Items, complete with tracking for key knowledges, threads and stat bonus
- An interactive map of Barsaive, completely linked with the Journal Entries from the GM Guide
- A step-by-step walkthrough of the spell matrix casting process. Spend less time looking up the rules and more time in the action.
- A set of Earthdawn tokens taken from the artwork in the Earthdawn GM Guide, as well as select other sources.
- Step-by-step character creation, with talents and attribute modifiers all automatically calculated.
- A flexible and powerful initiative tracking system. Tracking initiative is a snap - even with multiple initiative talents in play.
- The full text of the GM's Guide, ready for importing into your game world for easy reference.
Purchasing the Module
You can purchase the Earthdawn 4th Edition Player's Guide from the FASA Games store!
Required Game Systems
- Earthdawn Latest Version: None Last Updated 2 days, 8 hours ago
- Content Packs