A simple module for FoundryVtt that addes a little excitement to natural 20s and natural 1s. Adds sounds effects when either a 20 or 1 is rolled. Shoots confetti when a 20 is rolled (if confetti module is installed).
By default this module comes with a sets of sounds that will be triggered on either natural 20s or 1s. These sounds can be configured via the "Configure Settings" menu. Custom sounds can also be added, but the file must be located under the `FoundryVtt/Data` directory. To add sounds go to "Configure Settings -> Module Settings" and open the Dramatic Rolls "Configure Sounds" menu.
- Compatible with the Dice So Nice! (https://foundryvtt.com/packages/dice-so-nice/) module. Holds the additional effects until the rolling animation is completed.
- Note: Dice So Nice now has native support for special effects on specific die rolls, please check that out as it captures the intention of this repo. They can still be used together though for a wider array of effects!
- Compatible with the Confetti (https://foundryvtt.com/packages/confetti/) module. Triggers the confetti effect on natural 20s.
Upcoming Features (Maybe)
- Adding visual effects that do not rely on the Confetti module.
- Adding effects for min / max damage rolls.
- Audio Improvements
- Dice Rolling
- Visual Effects