Deprecation Notice: Drag Anything to Hotbar functionalities are now part of core Foundry VTT since version V10
Allows drag & drop of Actors, Items, Roll Tables, Journals, Sounds and Playlists into the Macro Hotbar with the following effects:
- Actors - Open Sheet
- Journal Entries - Open Journal
- Roll Tables - Draws from Table
- Sounds - Play a sound (Will only work from Foundry V9 and onwards)
- Playlists - Play/Stop toggle
- Items - Open Item (At world level)
- Compendiums - Open the Compendium Folder
- Compendium Content - Same for all of the above except Sounds
This module is very simple and does not do anything new or fancy. It is all made of Foundry existing capabilities.
Ready your characters!
Ready Quick Draw from Random Tables or Sound Effects!
Ready Journal Entries and Frequent Important Items or Abilities!
Ready entire Compendiums themselves!
For individual sounds: This Feature only works on the upcoming Foundry V9 since it is a new feature in Foundry to be able to drag and drop sounds.
Invite me a coffee if you like this module :D
Check my other modules
Playlist toggle icon won't change if playing the playlist from the playlist instead of the macro
- Thanks to the FoundryVTT Discord community for the amazing issue reports and feedback.
Thanks to JetBrains I can work on this project using WebStorm.