A random encounter generator with automatic creature importing (from your own compendiums) and spwaning plus loot generator (with automatic LootSheet creation)
This module uses a proxy to retrieve the data it needs (tldr it costs money) consider supporting on patreon to keep the module alive
UI\UX Design Mouse0270
How to use:
Click the Generate Encounter in the actor sidebar to bring up the window
You will be prompted with the Stochastic, Fantastic! Window:
What do the buttons do?
- Select your encounter parameters in the description in the top of the window, you can click on all the fields underlined with dots (the module will default to the data of the characters you have on the scene)
- Click generate encounters and wait for the module to do it's thing
- You encounters will appear, from here you can do the following:
- Use the star icon to save the encounter for later
- Use the Double Arrow icon (on the right) to spawn the encounter
- Use the Toolbox icon (under the Double Arrow icon) to generate a loot sheet (lootsheet 5e is highly raccomanded for this to look better)
- Drag n Drop any monster to the scene to spawn them or drag n drop any item to an actor to add it to them
Additionally you can use the searchbar on top to search for encounter name\creatures\items on the left of the searchbox you will find the filter for favorite only and on the right of the searchbox the funnel icon will bring up the compendium configuration window: in this window you can sort and enable\disable compendiums the module will pull from.
License / Credits
Stochastic, Fantastic! pulls it's data from https://donjon.bin.sh/ with permission from the author (Some content used under the Open Gaming License). Support this amazing website here https://ko-fi.com/donjon
More info here https://github.com/SortableJS/Sortable
This package is licensed under the Prosperity Public License 3.0.
That means that this package is free to use for non-commercial projects
See https://github.com/Glench/fuzzyset.js for more details
Stochastic, Fantastic! is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 1.5.3 Last Updated 2 months ago
- External Integrations