This module shows dice and bonus information when hovering over an Ability, Item, Spell, Skill, Short Rest, and a few other locations an actor sheet.
Version 2.40 is compatible with FoundryVTT 10 and is NOT compatible with FoundryVTT 9.
Use 2.3.1 if you still want to use this module with FoundryVTT 9.
Only works with the D&D5E system
This is useful for those who:
- Want a quick lookup of what will be rolled for a particular attack, check, save, etc.
- Want to roll physical dice, but still maintain all the convenience that Foundry provides.
Please head over to the project home page for more information.
Most recent updates:
- Updated dice-tooltip to be compatible with FoundryVTT 10.
- This version breaks compatibility wiht FoundryVTT 9. Use 2.3.1 if you still want to use this module with FoundryVTT 9.
- Added guard against undefined "item" object, which apparently could happen with MidiQOL and modules that deal with automation.
This module now requires use of DND5e system 0.95 or later.
- Fixed handling of scaling cantrips which caused an error to display in the console and no tooltip to appear. This was due to a change in the DND5e 0.95 system module.
- Fixed stylesheet conflict with chat log's dice tooltip's. Renamed all of mine to use "dtt2" prefix instead of "dice-tooltip"
- Fixed stylesheet conflict with SmallTime module
- Minor fix to versioning
- Now render both normal & versatile damage in one tooltip
- Verified compatibility with FoundryVTT 9
- Fixed ability save rendering. It had been displaying "d20 - NaN"
- Updated module.json to include Portuguese locale listing. Not sure if using that locale was broken before, but this should help
- Fixed corner case for constant folding where you could end up with a "+ 0" in the expression. It's now properly removed
- Remove damage types injected in the middle of formulas using "[type]" notation. We add a label at the end of the roll, so it doesn't need to be in the middle.
- Minor fixes
- Doc updates
- Simplified dice expression display using redundant operator removal and constant folding
- Implemented ability to show tooltips on Tidy5e favorites
- Incorporated pull request with Portuguese (Brazil) translations
- Removed "2" from all titling to keep original "dice-tooltip" package name.
- Renamed module: dice-tooltip2 -> dice-tooltip as part of that
- This is a fork from Steffan Poulsen's original Dice Tooltip module which fixes compatibility with Foundry 0.8 and Tidy 5e Sheets.
- Fixed compatibility with Foundry 0.8 & Tidy5eSheets
- Improved the tooltip presentation (tightened padding, inverted coloring to match other tooltips, add transparency)
- Fixed dice formula presentation to not show extra +'s
- Changed Short Rest tooltip to show remaining hit dice that can be used
- Added localization support and provided translations for English