DF User Login
Sends an OOC whisper to all users when someone logs in. These messages have a lifetime and will self-delete after a specified amount of time. These messages currently use the same quotes that are used by Discord for when a user joins a server. There is also a message sent when a user logs out of the game.
- (GM Only) Manage Messages: You can Add, Remove, and Customize all log in and log out messages.
- (GM Only) Sound used for messages: The sound that is played when a user logs in or out of Foundry.
- (GM Only) Only show messages to GM: The whispers will only be seen by the GameMaster in the server.
- (GM Only) Auto-Remove Messages: The GM can turn off the auto-destruct feature so log messages are perminent.
- (All) Auto-Remove Delay: Users can set how long a message lives in their feed before it deletes itself.
- (All) Don't show my own to me: Users can have their login message show to others but not themselves.
- Detect when a user disconnects from game without logging out (ie. closes their browser).
- Add ability to allow GM to manage the login/logout messages from within settings.
- José E. Lozano (Viriato139ac#0342): Spanish localization
If you want to support me or just help me buy doggy treats!
- Chat Log and Messaging
- Analytics and Tracking