DragonFlagon Curvy Walls
Adds Bezier Curves and Ellipse tools to the walls layer. This gives you the ability to generate wall segments along a curve quickly and easily. You can also increase or decrease the number of wall segments used along the curve.
Supports both a Quadratic and Cubic curve to give differing forms of curve generation. The Quadratic curve may be of very niche use, but the Cubic is very powerful and will provide great ways to create "just the right" curve.
Generates a simple ellipse that can be squished and stretched. You can cut a "slice" out of the ellipse to create an opening, and you can specify the arc offset of the walls so the segments are position at the right point along the curve.
Uses the Current Wall Type Selection
Community Libraries Used
- José E. Lozano (Viriato139ac#0342): Spanish localization
If you want to support me or just help me buy doggy treats!
Release 1.3.4 (2021-02-15)
- Potential fix for a randomly occurring error.
- Fixed the url for the Manifest+ Media Cover (was missing the image).
Release 1.3.2/3 (2021-02-04
- Implemented new release system for all Dragon Flagon modules.
Release 1.3.1 (2021-02-03)
Added Japanese translations, courtesy of Touge
Release 1.3.0 (2021-01-28)
- Fixed issue plaguing some users where the buttons don't do anything. This was caused by some users having an older version of the Foundry Installation (even though they updated to 0.7.9). Unfortunately Electron did not always update correctly during Foundry updates, and was causing problems. The issue has been corrected to accommodate those users.
- Added Keyboard mapping of the
-keys for incrementing and decrementing the number of wall segments.
Release 1.2.1 (2021-01-24)
- Added Spanish localization, courtesy of José E. Lozano (Viriato139ac#0342)
- Fixed module manifest not allowing people to update to the latest version properly.
Release 1.2.0( 2021-01-23
- Added label to display the current angle snap of the Ellipse Tool.
- Added label to display the current number of line segments.
- Bug Fix: Extended Tool menu was not opening properly when switching tools. Would only work for which ever tool was first opened.
Release 1.1.1 (2021-01-23)
- HOT FIX: Corrected issue with keyboard input getting messed up. Users had issues with Pause/Unpause of the game and other keyboard related issues.
Release 1.1.0 (2021-01-22)
- Added keyboard capture of the "Enter", "Delete", and "Backspace" keys. The "Enter" key will now apply the current wall curve (just like clicking the green checkmark). The "Delete" and "Backspace" keys will clear the current tool (just like clicking the red X button).
- Added French translations.
- Bug Fix: Right-Click cancelling of the current point drag will now return to its original position as expected instead of clearing the tool.
- Added button for toggling on/off closing the ellipse when slicing. This can be useful for making a circle with a flattened side.
- Added button for toggling off the small partial wall that is generated when the current slice does not line up with the end of a wall segment. This can be useful if you don't want the little bit of extra wall but the slicer handle snapping doesn't quite line up.
- Added 2 buttons, one for increasing the snapping subdivisions, and the other to decrease it. This will provide the following angle snap sizes:
45° (8 steps around the circle) 30° (12 steps around the circle) 15° (24 steps around the circle) ⇐ DEFAULT 7.5° (48 steps around the circle) 3.75° (96 steps around the circle)
- Added button for decoupling the line ends from the control handles. You can toggle it off and move the line end without the curve handle following.
- Tools and Controls