Deadlands: The Weird West is the premier Weird West Roleplaying game of action-packed horror using the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition ruleset.
Welcome to the Weird, Wild West!
The year's 1884. Folks from all over the world journey to the American frontier in search of opportunity, freedom, and wide-open spaces. But danger awaits. Some say there are more than just wild creatures on those lonely trails. Some say there are monsters, creatures born of the darkest fears given life by some insidious and overwhelming evil. Out here night seems a little darker, the distance between towns a little farther, and something changes the very landscape itself. Such tough times also create great heroes, rising across the West to fight Evil's cold grip with a trusty six-gun, sacred tomahawk, holy miracle, or arcane hex.
Think you've got what it takes to join them, amigo?
Deadlands: The Weird West for Foundry VTT includes all the Edges, gear, infernal devices, and powers players need to blast the tarnation out of those creepy crawlies. For the Marshal there's a comprehensive overview of the Weird West, an adventure generator, and enough rascals, varmints, and critters to keep a posse busy 'til doomsday!
Purchasing the Module
Activate your content key on the Foundry VTT website: You can purchase a license key and supporting documentation for Deadlands: The Weird West - Core Rules module directly from the PEG Store as an electronic download.
Activate the module within Foundry: To activate your copy of the module, log into foundryvtt.com and enter your license key into the Premium Content interface. Install the module from the Module Browser in the Foundry VTT application
- Full contents of the original book - fully functional with the Official Sheet and System
- New Deadlands Themed Character Sheet - Really feel like you are in The Weird West
- All the original Deadlands Core artwork and style - to make your journal entries as beautiful as the book
- Bundled with additional Tokens and Pawns - statted out and ready to roll in your games
- Actors, Journal Entries, and all the goodies - scoped and statted out for making the setting run smoothly
- Dozens of rollable tables for every table in the book. Cards and dice rolls alike!
- Marshal Macros to make rolling on those Marshal tables a breeze! Hidden from the player view until the Marshal decides to show his hand!
- Adventure Generator Macro - This handy macro slings up a serving of three tables for you in order, shown only to the Marshal, so you can quickly whip up some trouble for your posse!
- Dealing with the Devil Macro - Let the manitou take some of the load off! This fancy infernal device will ante up, make your rolls, sling your cards, and after you choose your fate, it will show you the results of your deal!
- Integrated entity-linking with Savage Worlds Core rules - If you have purchased the Savage Worlds Core rules module, rest easy partner, the rules are all cross referenced for easy access!
If you are already playing Savage Worlds on Foundry VTT with the free Savage Worlds Adventure Edition system package, this module includes a macro that will update all Actors with the full-text versions of Items applied to existing characters.
Required Game Systems
- Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Latest Version: Version v0.18.4 Last Updated 1 month ago
- Content Packs
- Actor and Item Sheets