Simple inspection tool for actor and item data.
The dialog has 4 modes:
- Roll Data... for inspecting data accessible by formulas or anything else fed to Roll.
- Derived Data... which is the raw actor/item data as the system, macros and modules see it.
- Source Data... the permanently stored data, mostly useful for system and module development, or anything that interacts with the permanently stored data.
- Override Data... for data unlinked tokens override in the base actor.
(from version 1.2.0)
- This does not hide secret data.
Latest version (3.0.0)
- Fix: Parent actor detection was incorrect for most systems.
- New: Override view, showing unlinked token overrides to the source actor.
- New: Foundry v10 compatibility.
Previous Version (2.2.0)
- Added infinite loop guard for data recursion.
- Fix: Document and DocumentData found in data caused infinite loops.
- Slightly better handling of Map.
- Tools and Controls