This is the Cthulhu Hack system for Foundry VTT.
Languages available :
- French : system and compendium
- English : system
Now compatible with Foundry 0.8.x versions
- Add/modify/delete objects and special abilities
- Save roll with advantage/disadvantage/bonus/malus, display of the possible advantage given by a special ability
- Resource roll with advantage/disadvantage/bonus/malus and decrease management
- Attacks are items
- Ability: special ability
- Item : management of the supplies die with the possibility to make a roll
- Weapon: for weapons, drag and drop on the character sheet
- Attack: opponent's attacks, to be dragged on the opponent's card
- Definition: used for Out of Game, Temporary Insanity and Shock table statuses; added to character via drag and drop
- Taking into account the disadvantage for certain Out-of-Game statuses
- An icon appears on the token in case of condition
- Click on name to display description
- Fortune: activates/deactivates the display on the form
- The GM activates the option and makes the number of tokens available to the players.
- Display of the number of tokens under the portrait
- Only a GM could spend a token
- A message is displayed in the chat when a token is spent
- Adrenaline: activates/deactivates the display on the card
- Under the portrait: lightning token for the player, skull and crossbones token for the GM.
- Hit dice as a resource: activates/deactivates the display on the form
- Wealth as a resource: enables/disables display on the form
- Miscellaneous option : if the field is filled, this is used as a resource and will replace Wealth resource
- Only in French right now
Cthulhu Hack is a role-playing game by Paul Baldowski published by Just Crunch Games (http://www.justcrunch.com/).
Cthulhu Hack is published in French version by Les XII Singes under the name Cthulhu Hack VF. Cthulhu Hack VF is part of the Dark Monkeys collection.
The brand Cthulhu Hack VF, the logo Cthulhu Hack VF, the brand Dark Monkeys, the logo Dark Monkeys, the brand Les XII Singes, the logo Les XII Singes are the property of ReSpell.
The Cthulhu Hack brand, the Cthulhu Hack logo, the Just Crunch Games brand, the Just Crunch Games logo are the property of Just Crunch Games.
The visuals used on Foundry VTT are realized by Maxime Plasse (https://www.maxsmaps.com/).
They are provided for the use of Foundry VTT. Any other use or reproduction of images must obtain the agreement of ReSpell / Les XII Singes.