*The* perfect utility for the game master handling multiple tokens as one party. Easily collapse arbitrary groups of scene tokens (representing parties) into an easy-to-use single "party token", and vice versa. Manage up to 5 separate parties with up to 25 members each!
"Once there were three little goblins ...
... eager to form a PARTY!
So here's their story."
- Are you on Forge VTT?
- Do you like my work?
- Do you REALLY like my work?
- Could you even imagine to DONATE?
Feel free to head over to this mod on Forge, where you can even pay for it what you like: https://eu.forge-vtt.com/bazaar/package/crunch-my-party
This is absolutely optional! Don't feel obliged in any way to do so. My mod is and will remain available for free.
Video demo on youtube
Crunch My Party! - Video Demo
Crunch My Party! - Video Howto
What does it do ...
The perfect utility for the game master handling multiple tokens as one party.
Are you a game master who frequently needs to control a hole bunch of scene actors at once?
- Maybe you like remote controlling your players' tokens while they're travelling through a dungeon in between encounters?
- Or you need to handle larger groups of foes?
Then you might know the tediousness of having to micromanage all those tokens... aaaargh! It simply ends up in stressful slapstick, breaking your game flow.
This module of mine is meant as a comfortable solution to it: Easily collapse arbitrary groups of scene tokens (representing parties) into an easy-to-use single "party token", and vice versa. Manage up to 5 separate parties with up to 25 members each!
Recommended modules in combination with this one
- Hot Pan & Zoom! by coffiarts: Keeps your players' canvas position and zoom in sync with your GM screen, especially useful when toggling and finding groups
- Jules&Ben's Animated Assets (JB2A) by Jules & Ben and Automated Animations by otigon: Both in combination allow autoplaying of animations on toggling
Presence of these modules is optional! If installed, Crunch my Party! will automatically detect and handle them. Just lean back and enjoy.