An Epic Monthly Magazine for Fifth Edition on Foundry VTT
Crucible Magazine is an exciting monthly full colour magazine available in Foundry VTT as well as digital and print that is made for the fifth edition of the world’s greatest tabletop roleplaying game!
Taking our cues from the magazines of the past, but putting in our own modern twists, this issue contains over 100 pages jam packed with unique game ready content for the whole table!
- Are you a DM lacking time to prepare each session and want fully fleshed out adventurers that are ready to run?
- Wish you had more marvelous magic items and monsters with stunning artwork at your fingertips?
- Are your players always looking for those new class options to fit exactly the kind of character they want to play?
- Do you love Foundry Virtual Tabletop and want to get a monthly supply of game-ready adventuures, monsters, magic items, and narrative ideas?
Crucible Magazine provides all of that… and more!
WHAT'S IN THIS ISSUE?
A Brand New Subclasses
This issue brings a brand new subclass for Paladins - The Oath of Thieves!
College of Full Sails - Bard
Paladins who take the Oath of Thieves disregard a lawful life, but follow the tenets of their god to honor their power and safeguard their own. They believe that those with wealth are those with the power - You must take from theirs to truly increase your own.
- New oath spells dedicated to empowering and augmenting your skullduggery prowess.
- A new Channel Divinity feature to allow you to blend in with the crowd and pass unseen.
- Use the divine gifts of your deity to vanish from danger and reappear safely nearby.
Four Fantastic Adventures with 13 Beautiful Battle Maps
This issue includes 4 brand new adventures perfect for a wide range of levels and each one is complete with dramatic battle maps, unique creatures, interesting NPCs, beautiful artwork, custom items and a deep lore that you can use outright or pick and choose pieces of it to flesh out your world.
The Adventures Ahead of You:
- The Black Skull Necropolis: An ancient Dwarven Necropolis has been infiltrated by a Necromancer who seeks the secrets within. The group must dodge traps, fight the undead and solve ancient puzzles to beat the Necromancer to the powerful artifact housed deep within the Necropolis.
- The Forgotten Sewers: Between a pair of missing lycanthrope children, demons trapped in an abandoned cultist lair, and a brutal war brewing between underworld factions, a lot is going on beneath the Scented City. Is it possible to achieve peace before the dams burst open and the city floods with sewage and war?
- The Holy Heist: A disgraced elven monk is on the run after stealing a powerful holy relic from a monastery and losing it in a card game to one of the Freelands' most notorious crime bosses. Now he's planning a heist infiltrating the Allure Casino, a highly secure establishment that's almost impossible to access, let alone burglarize - in an attempt to recover the artifact.
- The Chase: A crime lord is pursuing thieves who stole a valuable relic from his vault. A prison break that leads to a high-stakes hunt across the city. An influential guild figure has been assassin- ated, and now the rest of the guild is hot on the killer's heels. Whatever the reason for being involved in a chase, this adventure can be used in all of them. The Chase is part adventure, part supplement - providing you with all the tools you need to run your own Chase encounter within an existing campaign or as a one shot!
Shady Monsters, Marvelous Items, and Intriguing NPCs
Whether you need new statblocks for your players that know every creature, unique items that give your players new ways to solve (or create) problems, or fully fleshed out NPCs to dot your world and ensure that you're never unprepared for any unexpected left turns this issue has everything you need.
- 73 terrifying creatures to challenge your players
- 52 brand new items to decorate magic shops, serve as quest objectives, and entice your players with including beautiful new artwork to make it all come alive
- New spells and feats that you can use to build your own custom creatures
- Inspiring plot, campaign and wilderness encounter hooks
- Plenty of NPCs with interesting connections and backstories
Even More Exciting Content
- Brand new urban feats to customize your characters to fit in with the shady underworld or inner city.
- 'The Blood Board' providing quests and plot hooks for your players.
- 'Build-a-Guild' - A supplement for creating your own Thieves' Guild for your players or NPCs to operate out of.
- Follow our brutal adventures in our 4 page graphic comic Direquest: Legends Of The Freelands