High Adventure in the Steam Age!
Enter a world of another universe just a few steps away from our own; a place where Dragons and Steampower rule the skies, Faerie Lords duel atop the battlements, and where the forces of Wizardry and Magick meet the gaslight streets of Sherlock Holmes' London. This is a place of Swashbuckling Fantasy, High Romance and Alternate History; the world of Castle Falkenstein!
FoundryVTT System features
- Character sheet
- Compendiums with core book abilities, spells & weapons
- 'New Europa'-themed cards (courtesy of R. Talsorian Games):
- Auto-managed Fortune and Sorcery decks and discard piles
- Fortune and Sorcery card hands with specialized actions
- Helper dialogs for performing feats and defining spells
- Languages supported thus far: English & French
Not supported yet
- Most 'Variations in the Great Game'
- Duel mechanics (although manageable with the core Foundry cards system)
- Abilities and spells documented in Sourcebooks (they can still be added manually though)
Community feedback & contributions
User feedback is very welcome. Please feel free to contact the author via Discord (admiralnlson#2349) if you have any feedback or questions related to this system.
Code, content and translation contributions are accepted. Please submit issues or pull requests to the GitHub project.
DISCLAIMER: This Castle Falkenstein system for Foundry Virtual Tabletop is unofficial content provided under the Homebrew Content Policy of R. Talsorian Games and is not approved or endorsed by RTG. This content references materials that are the property of R. Talsorian Games and its licensees.