Card Hands List is a system-agnostic module for Foundry VTT that provides quick access to Card Hands the user owns. The module adds a collapsible list of Card Hands placed above the Players List, blending in with the core Foundry VTT UI.
- Automatic population of all hands the user owns.
- A setting to include Card Hands for which the user has at least Observer Ownership.
- Hand Buttons:
- Pin a Card Hand to always display it when the Card Hands List UI is collapsed.
- Directly draw Cards to the respective Card Hand.
- Hand Context Menu:
- Configre Ownership
- Flip all Cards in the Hand.
- Shuffle the Card Hand.
- Pass Cards
- Reset Hand
- Left-click to view the Card image in an Image Popout.
- Right-click on a Card to flip it.
- Drag and drop Cards:
- From Card Hand to Card Hand in the Card Hands List.
- Between a Cards sheet and a Hand in the list.
- To a scene (i.e., works with Card Tiles).