Bulk tasks provides an interface to delete, duplicate, export, import, move, and rename foundry documents en masse.
The interface provides multiple ways to select documents.
- Clicking on either the document name or the checkbox will select it.
- Clicking on folder names does not select the folder but instead expands it.
- Clicking a checkbox and then holding shift while selecting another checkbox selects all the documents in between those two documents.
- The "select all" button selects all documents of the given type.
- The "de-select all" button deselects all documents of the given type.
- Clicking a folder checkbox selects everything in the folder.
For the last 3 points, performing them while in search mode only selects those that are currently visible.
Allows for the deletion of documents across multiple document types including folders. Depending on the number of documents being deleted this may take a while. Keep a lookout for the job completed notification to pop up.
Allows for the export of documents across multiple document types. The exported documents are compressed and zipped into a zip file ready to download.
- Currently exporting folder structure isn't supported.
Allows for the import of documents across multiple document types. Depending on the number of documents this may take a while. Keep a lookout for the job completion notification to pop up.
Allows for the relocation of documents across multiple document types. Documents can be moved from root to folders, from folders to folders, and from folders to root.
- Currently doesn't support moving a folder into another folder.
Paste the following link in the install module section of foundry. https://github.com/NekroDarkmoon/bulk-tasks/releases/latest/download/module.json
Consider buying me a coffee if you like my work. https://ko-fi.com/nekrodarkmoon