This module provides a variety of battlemaps designed specifically for Foundry Virtual Tabletop and the Foundry VTT Patreon community. These maps are pre-configured with walls, light sources, and sound effects. This module is periodically (every 3 months or so) updated with new maps and features.
Details and Installation
Access to install and update this package is managed with our Patreon account integration following three simple steps:
- Support the Foundry VTT Patreon at either the Hero or Legend tier.
- Link your website account to Patreon at https://foundryvtt.com/me/edit.
- Search for "Atropos Patreon Battlemaps" in the Install Module screen of the Foundry VTT setup menu.
Once the module is installed, activate it to access the maps it provides in two included compendium packs.
- Atropos' Battlemaps - 100px - My first generation of maps, all encoded as .webp files and are designed for use with a 100px square grid.
- Atropos' Battlemaps - 200px - Newer maps are also encoded as .webp files, but are designed for use with a higher-resolution 200px square grid. These newer maps are higher resolution and use larger texture sizes.
Credits and Acknowledgements
These maps are created using modular assets provided (with license) from a number of excellent creators. Please consider supporting them, as their assets can enable you to create maps like the ones that I have included here.
- Forgotten Adventures: https://www.patreon.com/forgottenadventures
- Caeora: https://www.patreon.com/caeora
- Tom Cartos: https://www.patreon.com/tomcartos
In addition to these patreon creators, some assets and textures are taken (with permission) from: