Updated character creation rules for 5e that replace race with ancestry, culture, and mixed heritage, for awesome new PCs.
Two Time ENnie Award Winner for Best Electronic Book and Best Supplement!
Nominated for Product of the Year!
“Required reading for playing RPGs in 2020” – Polygon
- Updated dnd5e System Sheet to use Ancesrty & Culture instead of Race. Also compatiable with the Tidy5e Sheet and Sky's Alternate D&D 5e Character Sheet
- Includes the full PDF content updated with stylish Foundry Journal Entriest
- Play a character of one ancestry raised in a different culture, like an orc raised by elves
- Play a character of mixed ancestry, like the child of a gnome and a halfling
- Replace the outdated concept of Race in D&D with ancestry & culture
- Rules to convert existing races into ancestries and cultures and create your own custom culture
- Comes with two friendly one-shot adventures designed for players of all ages
- Based on the successful ZineQuest Kickstarter
Required Game Systems
- DnD5e Latest Version: Version 2.0.0-alpha2 Last Updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Content Packs