Does your group do a lot of downtime activities? Got a lot of factions? Need a simple quest log or timer? Do you have a hard time keeping track of... well... anything? Then this is the mod for you!
Tracking & Training is a module for the dnd5e system in Foundry VTT that adds a tab to all actor sheets (character and NPC) that lets you add and keep track of just about anything you can keep track of with a number and a progress bar. Finally working on that History proficiency? It's in here. Learning how to use thieves tools? In here. Need to keep track of how much of the town's water supply you've accidentally (I hope) poisoned? Quest progress! Countdown timers! Faction reputation! If you can measure it with a percentage, you can track it with this module.
How to Use
Check out the wiki for instructions, screenshots, sample macros, compatibility info, API documentation, and more!
- Should work with most alternate sheet modules
- Obsidian (no plans to support at this time)
- MARS 5e (I'm currently looking into what it'll take to support this, but haven't yet had the time)
Got Questions? Find a Bug?
Contact me on Discord (CRASH1115#2944) to chat, or create an issue on GitHub.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- This work is licensed under the Foundry Virtual Tabletop EULA - Limited License Agreement for Module Development.