This module bridges the gap between your licensed content on D&D Beyond and your gaming session on Foundry VTT. Just by installing this module, you can
- You can import your D&D Beyond characters, or better: Let your player's import their characters to have an great representation of their character right within Foundry. All items, attacks, spells, feats (*) and the characters avatar image (if set on the D&D Beyond character sheet) is imported right into your session
* Several feats are still lacking real meat and are imported as a description only. This might gradually change once the DND5e system offers better dynamic item support out of the box
If you install the companion Chrome extension, which is available on the Chrome Webstore, you are unlocking a whole new world:
- By clicking an inserted button on any D&D Beyond monster's page, you can import that monster straight into the game *, with all stats, all actions, all attacks, reactions and legendary actions, fully Foundry compatible and up to date to the latest changes
- The same works for importing all spells from any D&D Beyond spell page, empowering your NPCs in unimaginable ways
- Additionally, you can roll monster checks, saves, spells and attacks straight from the D&D Beyond monster's page without you opening NPC sheets within Foundry
* Please note that importing SRD monsters and spells is not tied to either creating an account or by supporting me on Patreon. If you think that this module and extension is saving enough time that it warrants 5$ each month, you can unlock importing all available monsters from D&D Beyond by becoming a Patron of mine.
Please read the installation instructions found at https://www.vttassets.com/assets/vtta-dndbeyond.
- Content Importers